Saturday 17 September 2011

thailand trip become kelantan trip..

16/9/2011..
me & my family..wake up 4.30am..and want go to kelantan visit my grandpa's bro..
that time we all was very happy in the car..
when 7.30am..we reach my kampung Pahang, Raub..
we go there eat wan tan mee..
after that we go to my kampung and go toilet..
hahaXD i go to my unce's room and saw blur blur de Ah B..
so funny (:
she just blur blur sit at there..
after that we continue our journey..
after many hours...
we reach kelantan..

First, we go to visit my grandpa's bro..
we go to see his house..and he got many duck, chicken, fish & many many..
after that we go to a temple name...Wat Uttamaram Temple..
Second we go to Wat Phothivihan Temple..
We eat lunch at there..i eat thailand magee mee..
Third we go Wat Machimmaram Temple..
After that we baru masuk Thailand..
We go Thailand with happy mood..

In Thailand, we go to Genting Hotel bath and rest..
After that we go out and eat dinner..
continue with other title..
this is my happy trip in Thailand..

No comments:

Post a Comment