Saturday 17 September 2011

Thailand Sg Golok Bombs

Continue the story..
When we all in Hotel..
we bath and sleep..
luckily we got sleep and then my cousin dun want call us wake up..
after we wake up..we go to change money.. and then go to eat..
after finish eating we and my cousin go to see thailand's toilet..
when we all come out from restoran..
Suddenly BOOM!
my dad say is Bombs..
but that time we all not very scare..
and then we saw a store..
we all go buy food to eat..
After finish buy the food..
Suddenly BOOM ! again...second bombs..
we all got littlebit scare..we all walk faster and want to go back hotel..
When we all walk until a road...suddenly BOOM! the third bombs..
this one make us so scare..we all faster go back hotel..
in that time my heart thinking..i can go back? on the way go to hotel got BOMBS?
we all so scare..my dad holding my hand and walk faster...my hand one hold my dad's hand..
anotherone hold the god..观音娘娘...
When we all reach hotel..see many people at outside..we all so scare..
when we all in hotel..
we suddenly cry...T3T...that time i was very scare..i can feel the bombs and saw many ambulance..PiiiPooooPiiiPoooo........
we all faster keep our things and go back Malaysia..
we also scare the Kastum got bombs..
Haizz..finally we go back Malaysia and safe go back house..
THANK YOU...GOD..~~~
Hear people say got four b0mbs..
but the fourth bombs dun have BOOM it..
If not will more people dead and more people accident..

No comments:

Post a Comment