Tuesday 6 September 2011

6-9-11

Today me very very moody
i want to kill people
first is the FBC i hate her very much 
second is the tak ajar

third is the xin cheng yuan
the first one orh
when i come to school and then i saw her sit at there then me suddenly beh song
the tak ajar i duno why i beh song her maybe no reason ba

the xin cheng yuan alway fa qiao there
see dao me want kill her

when moral time
punitha write a thing on a tisu
and then give me see
then i say dun put someone in ur friend list..
if u put the people in ur friend list
that is not luckily thing in ur life
today mood 
maybe ): or (: i duno

something (:
something ):


haizzz...
but me is a very very what the kind of people..


everyday my mood also...
(: 

so really dun want make my mood become this ):

No comments:

Post a Comment