Saturday 3 September 2011

3-9-2011~ One Utama~


Today i go One Utama with Joey chong & her family (:
Hehe...first we go to Mcdonald and eat lunch first...
Why dun want eat SAKAE SUSHI????
nice what~
then me & joey walk in One U sendiri..
hahaXD...we can go to the shop that we love it...
we saw STICKY but we dun have buy...it is so expensive lor...
I feel very happy...

because i buy a STITCH...like it...
then joey buy a spongebob -.-
after my dad say want go to see dog training wow~
then we go to garden and see the dog training lor..


but....
just see dao 5 dogs ==!!!
what 5 dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am so happy today in one utama with them...
hope next time can go again many times..
(:


I saw this at there XD


Joey and Me ><

Stitch fans & Spongebob fans
Me & My new stitch
Spongebob here` (:

No comments:

Post a Comment