Monday 7 November 2011

7-11-2011

Hey`
I think i will choose another 'He'`
JOanNe`
i like balik kampung`
at kampung i feel very happy`
exspecially is see my cute cousin` Sim Hui 
this time i go back hometown..because of my popo's birthday`
all my cousin also come back d..
except my big cousin and second cousin`
one in kL work` another in Rusia study`
we all so happy at there (:

the next day night..
my mum and dad and my ah yi and yi zhang..
go genting..me and my sis stay at my ah yi's house having children's party..
me and my cousin watch one movie..
at the same time i also sms with another ' He' 
after that i go watch 篮球火 in my laptop..
nice movie~ thanks Joanne borrow me..`
tomorrow want study again..
aiya~ go school also go to play de lah..
i want go to school because of Dhevan want change school d..
if i dun have go to school then no chance to talk with Dhevan d..

Dhevan is my best india friend...he look cute...everyday i bully him..then he also bully me back (:
i think next year no more this kind of funny things...
poobalan also i my good india friends.. he also everyday talk with me and joanne...
only sogindren very easy angry...but okay de lah...friend what~

My three india friends` Poobalan- Dhevan- Sogin

No comments:

Post a Comment