Tuesday 29 November 2011

29-11-2011

Wow~
December is coming`
In November i have many many fun things happen.. (:
Bye November`
last sunday..i balik kampung..
my kampung having a birthday party for my " biao ge "
Yapppiiiiiiiii~
so happy there..that time i also watch 301 AEC
watch han jie sing... (:
he so pro~
i like him so much awww` like haarr not love :P
Today me go out with my cousin (:
sim hui and siew sen and many many..
Sim Hui come KL d..
her mum and dad dun have follow..
=.=''........so small can follow us go KL..
she dun want go back..so stay 1 night again (:
She so cute..I like her very muchie~

PHOTOS~
cute`

hand (:

what is this??? XD

Why sim hui so cute one ><

汉杰`
可爱 (:
Gambateh awww~
i am thinking about if u become a man..
so sound will change..
then how can you sing the higher key song???


No comments:

Post a Comment