Friday 25 November 2011

25-11-2011

Yeah~today what date???
today is 25-11-2011..what a special day???
Ofcourse is my lovely mum's birthday la..
Muakz...Happy Birthday To My lovely Mum 
Today me go Pavilion with my cousin..
It was a happy day..
Actually, i want go Mines one..because go celebrate my mum's birthday..
I belanjar Secret Recipe..Yummy~
then we go Pavilion and Sungei Wang shopping (:
Christmas is coming soon..
All shopping decoration is Santa Claus and christmas tree..
Pavilion one so nice.. (:
After that we go Japan shop..
We go eat " Din Tai Fung" at Pavilion..
nice food..i like to eat the 小龙包
After eat lunch..we continue shopping..
i go Watsons..this year watsons christman decoration is Stitch..
Ofcourse got many stitch things la..
i got buy two only..
other one i dun want..
I saw a stitch iphone cover damn nice..
it cost RM125 
the cost also very very nice -.-
After that we go to eat Snowflake~
after eat then say Bye Bye lor...~

Photos
Fahrenheit Christmas decoration..

Pavilion Christmas decoration..





"Din Tai Fung" (:

Snowflake` Yummy :P

My stitch tumber (:






No comments:

Post a Comment